Hydra Storm – Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the terms and conditions for Hydra Storm and the Hydra Storm website (http://www.hydrastorm.com.au). Hydra Storm is located at:
12/13 Butcher Street Kwinana, Kwinana Beach 6167 – Western Australia, Australia
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and any or all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Hydra Storm. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- “Goods” shall mean Goods agreed to be supplied or supplied by Hydra Storm to the customer.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.
- Do not continue to use Hydra Storm’s website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.